February 9, 2013

Google Doodle Snake Game February 9, 2013


Google Doodle Snake
Every visit to Google is fun and today the Google Doodle is about Snake since Its Chinese New Year and Year of the Snake. The doodle right now is a simple game it’s a very popular Symbian Game before I remember when I first got a Nokia Mobile phone the game on the phone is a classic game that you just need up, down, left and right arrow keys. The goal of the game is to eat as many power up to make the Snake long. The game score is based on how long the snake . The Nokia Classic game has different level the popular one is no border which
means snake can pass freely to the screen. The game also evolves as news Symbian was released the games look like 3D and very difficult to navigate. The Doodle right now is very similar to the popular game but the Snake is not growing your goal is to complete the Word GOOGLE. I’m not good at Snake game but this doodle reminds me of a very popular game that I used to play on my Classic Nokia phone. If you want to access past Doodle from Google you can go to this website http://www.google.com/doodles/

No comments:

Post a Comment