February 8, 2013

Counter Strike Portable Troubleshooting


Counter Strike Portable TS
Since playing the game CS portable on Google Chrome I haven't encountered a major issue with it. My connection is 3Mbps from Globe Telecom and the game runs on Google Chrome browser and needs a Unity web browser for playing the game.  The only problem for CS portable is my notebook that I’m using. Check the specifications.
System Manufacturer: ASUSTek Computer Inc.
Operating System: Windows 7 Starter 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
System Model: 1005HA



Processor: Inter(R) Atom (TM) CPU N280 @ 1.66Ghz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Direct X version: DirectX11
Display Device Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
Current Display Mode: 1024 X 600 32 bit 60Hz
Downloading the is application Unity Web not a problem since I have a stable connection but playing the game is different. If the game is in full screen mode you might encounter a flickering screen and seems that the game is lagging . I made some adjustment on the game settings to make sure that I can still enjoy the game without sacrificing the video Display. Here are the changes I made on Game Settings
On the main Screen Click On settings
Set it to Normal
Untick High Quality Textures
Disable Skin 

No comments:

Post a Comment