January 3, 2013

Facebook not Loading on Internet Explorer

facebook google frame
This morning I am trying to browse the internet using the Internet Explorer I haven’t use the browser since it has a lot of add on and takes time to load. Browsing to a different page it takes forever to load and some of the pages won’t load properly. Having the add on disable and optimized the browsing experience improves but still Chrome and Firefox is much faster.  I log on to my Facebook account and do normal stuff. Uploading pictures, Chatting and posting something on the wall is quite a bit faster but opening a page on new tab just
won’t load. I thought that it's just a normal thing about Internet Explorer but I was wrong I load up another page and it just loads up fine. The question is my account playing a trick on me or it just another Internet Explorer problem. Let’s figure it out.
Normal Troubleshooting follows:
  1.       Try it on Google Chrome and the page load without any issue.
  2.      Try it on Opera Browser the page is also loading.
  3.      Try Clearing the cache and temporary Internet files- failed
  4.       Try Deleting and restoring the IE to default
  5.      Try Internet Explorer without add ons and It’s working . (another add on issue need to isolate the add ons)
  6.       The first five troubleshooting method disabling 5 add ons and trying to isolate the issue
  7.      Determining and disabling the right add on. It all came to one add on Google Frame.

I cannot remember when have I installed this add on from Google but this is the cause of not loading a page in Internet Explorer. Having the add on installed on the browser did not make my Internet Explorer fast it causes some minor issue when visiting a website. Right now I’m checking every add on my browser making sure to write down some add on our saving a screenshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment