January 4, 2013

500 Internal Server Error on Youtube


Internal Server Error 500 youtube
Sorry, something went wrong. This is the message that shows up earlier when I click on YouTube link or when adding a channel. “A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation ” – And a bunch of code letters and numbers below.
I thought that it’s my browser but Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are getting the same issue. No Troubleshooting steps that I can think of since it could be YouTube is down or having a maintenance but It’s just funny how the error message was

displayed or it could be YouTube was hacked?. – I don’t know for now but the error webpage is bugging me. I’m planning to watch the technology news channel but it doesn't show the latest feeds.
Highly trained monkeys? – who are this guys? Is the error message serious?. Is there something wrong with my browser, my connection or with YouTube. According to about.com The 500 Internal Server Error message might be seen in any number of ways because each website is allowed to customize the message. Here are several common ways that you might see the HTTP 500 error: "500 Internal Server Error" It’s not an issue with your computer or internet connection is a problem with the server. YouTube or the webmaster personalized or customized the message. A very interesting message that they come up with monkeys working on YouTube. J I don’t know when was the server was down but as of this moment I still cannot access the page. I’m having a quick resolution on viewing my favorites and channel doing a manual search or if you remember the channel name.

I don’t know if I’m the only user getting the same error but for someone who’s getting the same please leave a message you’re not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment