January 1, 2013

Google+ Hangouts: Get the Family Together


Google Hangouts: Family
This is the time of the year that you're having fun with your family, bonding with your friends and celebrating a special occasion. It’s a new year and I'm alone in my room, you can hear the noise outside; fireworks and loud music playing waiting for a New Year 2013. This is the first time that I will spend new year away from home because of my current job. They need a technical support service even its holiday but it’s fun being a tech support and 2012 is a great year but I’m expecting a wonderful 2013.
Google+ hangouts. The best place to Hangouts and get the family together. I
message my little brother to start hanging out and it’s pretty cool, feels like you're part of celebration although they cooked all my favorite food. Too bad for me I can’t celebrate new year with my family but thanks to Google. It’s not that difficult to celebrate and be with your family because of this technology.
We started from sending snail mail that takes ages, then an SMS that having trouble because of network congestion and now hangouts getting a chance and a live video to watch and see what your friends or family are doing. Technology improves every year social networking sites are getting more fun, creative and very useful means of technology. Google plus getting impressive because of new features like Google Communities and Hangouts. More of my friends are starting to use Google plus and they are leaving a positive feedback using the site and personalizing your profile or circles. I’m hoping that next year I’ll be part of New Year celebration with my family not just in Google Hangouts but in our house and share with them the happiness and hope of the coming year. Happy New Year Everyone.  Google+ Hangouts: Get the Family Together 

No comments:

Post a Comment