May 12, 2013

Connect To Free Wifi Network Fast


Are you always looking for free Wifi Signal and most of the time you join the network it failed and getting annoying message failed to connect to WIfi. Most of my free time I just seat to a coffee shop and access free wifi. Malls like SM Supermall and Robinsons Supermalls has free wifi access but connecting is difficult it either you cannot connect or connection is very slow. Browsing to a forum site one of the user suggested some basic settings for Wifi connection I just try it and it works sharing you the settings.


IP address: 192.168.1.252
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
DNS1:  8.8.8.8
DNS2: 8.8.4.4

This will connect your device to the Router fast I haven’t tried it on free wifi access  and planning to I’ll keep you updated. Try the settings first if you do have your own router and having a hardtime connecting to your wifi. Post for comments and feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment