March 30, 2013

Globe Tattoo Prepaid Speedtest in Ayala Ave. Makati City


Globe Tattoo Speedtest result Ayala
I’m a globe tattoo prepaid user and I’m doing various speed test result comparison. I got my prepaid tattoo way back 2009 and been using this stick at home for easy internet access. I got some tips, tricks and free internet before but right now I’m planning to get a prepaid plan. I want to compare how fast and reliable Globe Tattoo Internet on prepaid . I’m at Ayala Avenue Makati right night now and no WiFi network available. Most of them are secured and I’m getting a poor signal.

Luckily I got my Globe Prepaid Tattoo stick with me. My Tattoo model is Huawei E1552 and sim card is starter prepaid. Here’s the speed test result three times using Google Chrome and the speedtest.net website. The Tattoo dashboard not connected shows 3G Globe and signal strength are ranging from 97%-99%. Lets run the first speed test.
I connect the dashboard and signal changed from 3G to HSPDA strength 91-97%%

Best server based on ping running the test and signal strength are changing from 3G, HSPDA. Here are the three speedtest result in Ayala Avenue, Makati City.

1st Speedtest

2nd Speedtest


3rd Speedtest



The result is good if your into browsing and just surfing the Internet very reliable when it comes to browsing like Facebook page and other social media networking sites. I will post various locations for speedtest result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment