February 2, 2013

Google Chromebook in the Philippines


Google Chrome Book
Last year I was waiting for Chromebook to be released in the Philippines. It’s very affordable and the device has it all If you are into basic gadgets like browsing Facebook, playing application and doing typing jobs Google Chromebook is for you. The Chromebook is made by Samsung and I checked the price last year only $250 dollars or around 10K+ pesos. Here are the specifications and details why I like Chrome Book. I’m not into high end laptops and I don’t play massive games that require an expensive video card. The Chromebook has  11.6

inch 1366 x 768 pixel display, 1.7GHz Dual Core Samsung Exynos 5 Dual processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of flash storage and additional 100GB Google Drive Cloud storage. What is Google Drive Cloud Storage in my recent post about Google Drive it is an online hardrive space that you can save your files all you need to have is Internet Connectivity. It runs on Google Chrome OS just like the browser that I’m using its synchronized all the information on my Google Drive. The 16GB flash storage device is not enough but Chrome OS relies on Internet connection and 100GB is free for 2 years. A very powerful gadget can’t wait to get my hands on it I hope that Google Chromebook will be available in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment