February 21, 2013

Corel Draw Tutorial Windows Media Player Icon


My blog is about icons/logo and Corel Draw Tutorial. Today while listening to my mp3 on my music folder I decided to create a Windows Music Player Icon. It is an old Icon since my Operating system is Windows7 Starter it mainly supports most audio file like mp3 and wma file. If I have an issue with video or sound file adding or installing a codec is necessary to be able to play it on Media player. The Icon or logo is very simple here’s how: Create a new Corel Draw Document.



Windows Media Player Corel Draw
 Using the rectangle tool create a simple perfect rectangle – F6 shortcut of the tool. Add an ellipse tool F7 inside the rectangle object. (please see the figure below)
Using a flowchart tool add a rectangle inside the circle – It will look like a play button inside the ellipse.
Windows Media Player Corel Draw Layout

The color of the Windows Media Player is very light. Its composed of light blue, orange and white.
Light Blue = R=0 G=255 B=255
Orange R=247 G=127 B=46
White R=255 G=255 B=255
Windows Media Player Corel Draw Color


Removing the all the outline and adding some effects will result to the image below. A very simple logo from windows I wonder what’s the new Icon for Windows8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment