February 12, 2013

Corel Draw Tutorial: Creating Macromedia Dreamweaver Icon

Dreamweaver Icon Tutorial Corel
I’m using a Dreamweaver application for creating a website It’s an old application Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2006 Version 6. After graduating from college of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and try to practice programming and developing website. It’s not the latest Dreamweaver application but I can create a simple website and earn from it as a freelance. The logo is very attractive a color green and blue Icon. Here’s how I create the Dreamweaver Logo.

Create a Corel Document
Corel Draw Ellipse

Create a simple Ellipse Object add another Layer and another ellipse object for the effect
Macromedia Flash Tutorial Corel Draw


The logo is like a Letter “D” icon I select Bauhaus 93 as the font the close that I can get on copying the logo.
The color for the logo Green Background R=0 G=255 B=0 and for the d Icon R=0 G=32 B=84
Macromedia Flash Corel Draw Tutorial Green Ball


The logo is not close to the original one but I’m learning from every design that I create on CorelDraw I’m a newbie when it comes to graphic design and creating a blogsite will help me track on what I like to do best. Hope you like my simple Corel Draw Tutorial 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the dreamweaver tutorial here. Keep up the good work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete