August 2, 2013

USB Flash Drive Shortcut Virus

Personal USB flashdrive and computer can be prone to Viruses and harmful files. A security software is needed to detect and clean your computer. I have a personal computer and making sure that all my files are free from infection but I used my personal USB for work and most of the time I don’t have a my own personal computer at the office and when I came home I got this Virus. USB Flash Drive Shortcut Virus my files are on my USB drive but when I view the files It not

listed and a shortcut icon is just on the drive. Clicking on the shortcut icon will show the files. I posted before How to remove mstrorii and Its just the same process on removing the USB drive.  Go to CMD and go to the drive letter then type this command attrib -s -h /s /d *.*
Example output: E:/ attrib -s -h /s /d *.*   E is the drive letter of your USB drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment