July 2, 2013

New Folder on Right Click is Missing


Windows shortcut keys are very important specially if you’re working on a project or keys it is common to use right click ctrl keys and strokes for the shortcut.  I got an error about my Windows7 OS because I know that when I right  click my mouse on the desktop and look for New > A new folder option should show up. I admit it don’t have a security software installed on my system and It could be that my system is infected. Trying to do everything on how to create a new folder on Windows

checking the folder option still not getting a New folder selection good thing I remember about an old trick about using the Command Prompt or DOS. I used the dos command on checking ping, default gateway and directory and now I use it to create a folder or directory and here’s how. Open Command Prompt and type the following command mkdir [folder name] ex. Mkdir lintech and press enter. The command will create a lintech folder on the specific location. 

No comments:

Post a Comment