July 19, 2013

How to Connect to Wifi from your Android device.

Android Wifi

The first word that came out on my mind when I got an Android device was “cool” amazing feature and touchscreen smartphone. I’m used to old style classic keypads from Nokia and having a touch screen Android device is the next big thing. Android evolves to different version and as far as I know it has eight Operating system release let me check if I still remember the names. First one is Cupcake, Donut, Éclair , Froyo, Gingerbread , Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and the latest on Jelly Bean. Okay we know
the basic but we also should know how to connect to wifi on Android as this is the commonly used settings on an Android Device. Here’s how. Select “Settings”.
Then choose “Wireless & networks”.
Select “Wi-Fi” to turn Wi-Fi connection ON.
Click on “Wi-Fi settings” to scan for available Wi-Fi networks.
Select the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect with.
Choose “Connect”. Note: Connecting to secured networks requires a password.
    - If Password is required, enter the password then “Connect”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment