July 16, 2013

Use BPI ATM to pay Globe Bills and Purchase Prepaid.

BPI and Globe
The BPI  ATM is not just a regular ATM card to withdraw your money. The card can also be used for paying bills and loading your Globe prepaid mobile phones. It’s an hassle free transaction anytime anywhere no need for long lines paying bills. No hassle of loading your Globe mobile phone you can access the BPI Express Payment System (EPS). Log in on line for the transaction or use you phone for app transaction. I’m have an BPI ATM and using it for my payroll and for me I use it a lot online since I can view
my current balance have a fund transfer and do other transaction. Register online first to have an online account and once registered the account needs to be activated to an ATM machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment