July 15, 2013

Starmobile Knight – A shining Knight for You

starmobile knight
I was browsing to one of my favorites phone website when I came across with this phone. It’s not an iPhone, not A Samsung but it’s an Android. Starmobile got a New Phone and Its called Knight a 4.7” Android Jelly Bea n with Corning glass and HD display. What is Corning Glass it is a visually stunning, light weight and highly damaged resistant glass. Here is the Technical Specification for Starmobile Knight. External Memory up to 32GB Micro SD Internal Memory ROM 4GB, RAM 1GB Weight 120g Camera Rear 18 Mega pixels With
Dual Led Flash and 8 Front Connectivity Include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, and Micro USB. GPS yes and 2000 mAH Lithium Polymer Battery. It new phone has the latest Android OS Jelly Bean 4.2 a chipset from MediaTek MT6589 CPU 1.2 Ghz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7. The phone price is 11,290 Starmobile Knight. Details are shown on Starmobile website

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is lovely i have a star mobile phone b202, when I turn it on, the screen of the phone is white ., in short there's no display logo on it. Can you please help me how to fixed it?

    ReplyDelete