June 24, 2013

Instagram update not for iOS 7

Warning the following post is based on my recent update of Instagram on my iOS7 iPhone. As soon as the latest update was released on Instagram I update my phone and to my surprise the application crashed and not stable I guess this is not for iOS7. The new update features about uploading a short video clip.  I bet Instagram should stay as picture sharing site.  The weird thing after the update is the shortcut icon is gone and I can open the application on App Store then it will crash. So, before updating you Instagram
application make sure to read the description and the requirement of the app. The latest update by Apple is not stable so make sure you should be ready for any issue. Instagram Video share your experience and issue here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment