May 20, 2013

Error on Cam Run Time Error!


Run Time Error Skype

I’m posting various error and taking screenshot of  pop up message on my computer and this is one of the error that comes up when I open my camera or use Skype: Run Time Error! Program: C:\Program Files\ IM Magician\qsn.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to Terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information. Okay , the error message is long and it looks like a Microsoft error as well. No recent software changes on my computer no updates and

installation but every time open  a camera or Skype it shows up. The first thing that I did is simple troubleshooting step like uninstall reinstall Skpe and check the program IM Magician. The run time error also include a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library and updating it is the next option I don’t know where I can download the file but what I know it’s a net framework. Update and installation was successful and opening the application shows no sign of the error message.

No comments:

Post a Comment