December 16, 2012

Globe Gadget Care A Way to Protect your Gadgets

Do you love your gadgets? - Are you putting all those accessories to protect your expensive and valuable mobile phones. Are you using scratch protector or a screen cover to make sure that your gadgets are in shape.? Well, I’m not. I don’t use a screen cover to avoid scratches on my mobile phone screen. I don’t have any rubber protector or case to lessen the impact when you accidentally drop your gadgets. It’s simply I don’t care for my gadgets.

I do have my mobile phone Samsung Galaxy Y although scratch is visible but the phone is in perfect condition. There are times that I accidentally drop it and thought that I might need to get a new one but lucky it survived. Accident always happens you’ll never know that you might drop your mobile phone, pick by a pickpocket or worst case you got held up and the gadget was taken. Good thing Globe came up with this plan that protect your investment. And now I’m thinking of getting this new plan from Globe Gadget Care. A worry free way to protect your device.

Here are some mobile protection you might get if you sign up. Accidental Damage, Post Bill Protection , World Wide Coverage , Theft or Robbery and Unit Replacement. The best thing about Globe Gadget Care is you can apply your existing gadgets but terms and condition apply. Existing phone comes with Accidental Damage, Unit replacement and Worldwide Coverage there is a device classification and a participation fee for more information you can visit gadgetcare.

Visiting the website make me think that it’s a good deal for my gadgets. My mobile phone is part of my daily life and getting Globe Gadget Care could be the best protection I could give to my device.

No comments:

Post a Comment