July 31, 2013

Getting RCBC myWallet Card

RCBC myWallet
I love how Technology works and today I will share you my experience getting an RCBC myWallet Card. Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation offer prepaid card or VISA card and since I’m earning a small amount online I decided to get Visa card from RCBC is a prepaid wallet card. July 29, 2013 Monday around 9 am I went to RCBC ADB Malayan Branch and a staff greeted me with a smile as I inquire about MyWallet Card she point me to New Account department and provide me details
that I need.
Requirements for Opening RCBC myWallet prepaid Card

A valid ID is needed to complete the registration for me I have my SSS ID and driver license. A form need to be fill out basic information like Name Full Name, Address, Company Name, DOB and Prepaid card details. The staff told me that I can get the card by Wednesday or give them a call for verification. 
Thursday Aug 1 2013 I went to the same branch and the staff handed me the card I did not pay a single peso since she said that It’s already been activated and their machine is currently offline. I check the VISA card and it has a VISA logo on it but it’s a Mercury Drug  MyWallet Card. She handed me a form and told me to submit it to any Mercury Drug Store. Right now my Card is active as I used and transfer a fund using my ATM. Its very easy getting an RCBC myWallet Card

No comments:

Post a Comment